BURN THE FAT, FEED THE MUSCLE



















Nothing better than the review froma man who was 475Lbs and after this program is 240Lbs:

"I made the commitment to reach my goal of 4% body fat this year and into my life popped Tom Venuto.

Tom Venuto is a lifetime natural bodybuilder, freelance writer, success coach and author of the #1 best-selling book “Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle” (BFFM): Fat Burning Secrets of the World's Best Bodybuilders and Fitness Models. Tom has written over 170 articles and has been featured in Ironman Magazine, Natural Bodybuilding, Muscular Development, Muscle-Zine, Olympian’s News (in Italian), Exercise for Men and Men’s Exercise. Tom's inspiring and informative articles on bodybuilding, weight loss and motivation are featured regularly on dozens of websites worldwide.

Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle has provided for me the very tools I needed to not only tweak my diet for optimum fat burning, but also to calculate the exact nutrient amounts for my body for my current fat loss goal and then my lean body mass goal of 230 pounds (at 6% BF).

After reading the book, applying the formulas based on my body type and activity levels and Tom’s re-affirming my current beliefs about cardiovascular training along with resistance training, I have started a 6 week crash course in “fat blasting”.

With my background being primarily health oriented, I was happy to find Burn the Fat, Feed the muscle written with the same message in mind. BFFM is written from not only a health, exercise and food standpoint, but also combines the wisdom of "learning to be your best" through goals and visualization. The wisdom of Tom’s coaching comes through in full. I have always believed and coached my own clients about the power of visualization. If you more about how something works and why it works, you can make better informed decisions about your choices in everything you do. This is a very educational book. Very well written (no wonder it’s the top selling book on the subject).

Beginning with goal setting, then education on proteins, fats, carbohydrates, body typing, the importance of hydration, exercise and the very key’s to my goal I needed: the formula’s for exact nutrient amounts and ratios for the reader.

Since the first day after reading Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle, I’ve made changes to my routine. For the six weeks I’m on my “fat blasting” program, I am keeping precise records of what I eat and basing my food choices on health and the calculations. I have increased my cardio from 20 minutes a day 3x a week, to 30 minutes a day 7 days a week all H.I.I.T.

I confess that I got stuck in the “I knew that...” trap. Tom has helped me affirm a lot of what I already knew to be true, tweak my diet and my exercise and is available to hold my hand and coach me through the next 6 weeks by being able to go over the book again and again when I need to.

What I was not aware of when I purchased BFFM was the bonus material I would get with it. Recipes, “how to grade your food choices”, “Foods that burn fat” and “Foods that turn to fat” are bonus reading. Also, two very important and sometimes key factors, how the mind works in helping us achieve our goals."

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE "BURN THE FAT, FEED THE MUSCLE" SYSTEM