SIX PACK ABS SYSTEM










"Since I was able to download it as instantly and read it on my computer I decided to spend a few hours of my sleeping time trying to figure out what kind of a book it really was.

I mean I have spent years trying to lose that big belly of mine and the gym is no place for me because it always closes by the time I get there. (I bet you would know if you have a 9-5 job and five kids to take care of!)

…Well, what’s all the fuss with the Truth About Six Pack abs program?

EVERYTHING!

I was stunned by the things I read in this cute book. First it goes through all the myths about losing fat and it took me by surprise when I found out that ab exercises and long diet programs DON’T WORK!

And then he went on to saying that cardio is totally useless for losing fat and that the workouts he provided will shock my body into losing fat even while I sleep.

It made sense but still it was too good to be true. There were 8 levels of totally body exercises combined with 8 levels of ab training programs that only took 45 minutes per session and I was only supposed to do these workouts three days a week…

…The best part is that I didn’t have to go to the gym. I ordered the pair of dumbbells off Amazon as recommended by the book and it was pretty darn cheap compared to the store I visited a few weeks back.

Well forget that! Here’s the best part!

I started off with level 1 in the first week and I continued it through level 4 in 16 weeks. Now it is my 17th week and guess what??

I have lost 53.4 pounds and 5 inches around my waist and I still have a few pounds to go..

But I am not going to stop working out! And you wouldn’t too if you start getting compliments like I do in my office…

Yet another special part of this book is the diet program. Instead of those diet programs that ask you to starve most of the time and feed on fruits and vegetables, the Truth About Six Pack abs program is totally unique when it comes to the DIET!

Instead of telling what meal to cook, Mike goes to the extent of giving the complete recipe on cooking the meals and I have to admit, I have not eaten such delicious food even in the restaurants…

They not only taste great but they are nutritious… So imagine the joy in finally not having the fear to eat what you like?

You can even eat CHEESE if you follow his recipes…

All I can say is that even though I hate to do the workouts at times (They make me feel sore at times), the Truth About Six Pack abs program totally changed my body and my spirit.

I am a mother of five kids and if I can be called a HOT mom, so can you. And if this can work for me – a FEMALE, imagine how effective it could be if you are a male?

…With the levels of testorones or something you could be getting much quicker results.

If you don’t like the program you can simply claim a refund in 8 weeks, and believe me, I have emailed Mike Geary personally and he really is a very nice guy and he never delays a reply…

I wish you all the best and hope you enjoy your copy of Truth About Six Pack Abs."


CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE "SIX PACK ABS" SYSTEM